Matalan Wishlist.

08:46:00

Why, hello there...

Well, it's been a while..a month to be exact. I was contemplating not coming back to blogging but a god friend of mine convinced me otherwise and I think it will be good to have a different hobby whist being really busy at university. Also now I am finally starting uni, expect some more budget/saving/advice on money sort of posts, I already have a couple lined up so make sure you look out for them!

To kick off this new start I thought I would do a post I haven't done in ages (and one that will probably happen quite a lot seen as though I will have no money). Matalan are one of those amazing budget friendly shops that everyone seems to forget about, so here's my picking from their new in range and and bits from their current sale!


Now I am off to university, there's a few homeware bits as well as a few 'going out' bits and slouchy things, so hopefully something for everyone! I wont go in to detail as there quite a few things, but the links go straight to the Matalan website if you want to see close ups or want more details.
















So that's all for this post. Make sure you're following this blog on bloglovin' or GFC to keep up to date with all my latest posts!

What's on your wishlist?

Thanking you,

Naomi




You Might Also Like

0 comments