HUGE COLLECTIVE HAUL | Ft Superdrug, Primark, ASOS and more.

13:50:00

Why, hello there...

So my pay day is on the 10th of each month, which meant last Wednesday was a very good day, especially as I also got a tax rebate, which made it a doubly great day. I have done a good bit of shopping in a while so I thought it was about time...





First off we have this watch from ASOS. I've been looking for a new watch for ages and every time I found one that I liked it was out of stock, but I finally found this Large face watch from ASOS for only £18 which isn't bad at all! I've had loads of compliments on it already which is really nice.
Next up is this Bag from Fiorelli. Again I've been looking for a new bag for ages and they've all been out of stock. I originally found the brand on ASOS but I got this Tan belted grab bag by Fiorelli from Debenhams and it's perfect, love it lots! I actually ended up paying only £54 for it as I got 20% off ordering online.


Now onto the beauty stuff. We'll go with lip stuff first. The Rimmel lip liner in Eastend snob has become a blogger favourite in recent months and looks like the sort of colour I would like. Then I saw that Collection has bought out a matte range of Lipstick which is right up my street. There wasn't many colours I would choose but I found this one in Taffeta Bloom which is a nice nude'y' colour. Rimmel were having a 2 for £10 offer in Boots and I've had Sultry from the matte balm range on my wishlist for ages so I finally picked it up along with the Liquid quick dry top coat as I'm always struggling with my nails taking ages to dry. Following on from nails I got the NYC Shine in a minute nail polish in Rain Drop. I love the NYC nail polishes. They're so affordable, have an amazing brush and last a long time so definitely go and check them out. 

Onto eyes, which are both actually from Poundworld. I found the Scandaleyes eye shadow paint in Peachy apricot and the single eye shadow in Smokey Quarts. I've heard good things about both of these products, especially the single eye shadow. I'm currently wearing them both together and I'm loving them so far, and they were only £1 each!

For face products I got the Miss Sporty So clear pressed powder in 01 Transparent. I first tried this when I found one in poundworld and loved it so I thought I would buy another one from Superdrug. It says it's 'transparent' but looks quite dark in the pan so we'll see how I get on with it. I also got the Makeup Revolution Focus and fix concealer in light as I'm trying out some budget concealers for a new post and I've actually never had a Makeup Revolution product before!
Finally I got my all time fave face scrub; St Ives invigorating face scrub, you all know I LOVE this.



Finally we come to the fashion. From Primark I got some basic legging which will be for uni for my acting classes and a high neck cami with key hole detail on the front and back with two gold necklaces attached. I really love this cami as I don't have anything else like it and it will be great for going out at uni. Then from matalan I got a pair of denim shorts and this pretty printed peplum top which is great for the summer. I've been loving Matalan recently so I would definitely check them out if I were you!


What have you been buying recently? 

Thanking you,

Naomi






You Might Also Like

0 comments