Blog sale 2015.

12:09:00

Why, hello there...

About a year ago I started my first blog sale page. I didn't sell much on here so I took it down and sold stuff on Depop instead (my username is penniesforapound). But now I've got a few more beauty bits to sell I thought I'd post another one. I might make another blog sale page but for now we'll stick to this post. Please read the terms below and if you have any questions, tweet me at @naomi_joy_




  • Please email me at naomijoyhollands@gmail.com what you want or leave in the comments your email along with the items you want.
  • Postage will be calculated based on items purchased, all packages will be sent 2nd class and I will try and send all orders ASAP.
  • UK only
  • Payments are to be made via Paypal (my email is in the bottom point). Select 'send money' and choose 'family or friends'. This is because paypal take a percentage from me if you select 'goods', so I don't get to even see some of the money.
  • Payments must be made within 24 hours of receiving an email from me notifying you of the total, products will be marked as 'pending' in this period. After 24 hours, if not paid, the products will go back on sale.
  • I will ask for proof of postage at the post office, but I will not be held responsible if royal mail damage the product in any way. I will package items carefully to ensure this doesn't happen.
  • Returns are not accepted, look for swatches on-line to ensure you will be happy with your purchase.
  • If you have any questions, or want to negotiate a price, email me at naomijoyhollands@gmail.com or tweet me @naomi_joy_






All nail polish £2 each 
Max Factor mini nail polish in Lollipop - never used
Fearne nail polish - used once
Models own in coral reef - never used
Rimmel Cocktail colour in Hawaiian Punch - used twice
Revlon Parfumerie in Beachy - used once
Fearne nail polish - used once
Rimmel I heart lasting finish in Block your green - used twice


Rimmel Stay matte foundation in 100 Ivory - used twice - £3
Rimmel wake me up instant radience shimmer touch in Peach Glow - used once - £2
Rimmel eye shadow quad in Thrill seeker - used twice - £2
Models own Wah nails nail art pen in blue - used 3 times - £2.50
Garnier roll on anti dark circles concealer in light - never used - £4
Superdrug foundation brush - £2



NYC Applelicious glossy lip balm in Apple blueberry pie - used twice - £1
NYC Liquid lipshine (no colour name) - used twice - £1.50
Rimmel Show off (french version of Apocalips) in Out of this world - used once - £2.50
Seventeen lip crayons in Playful, Bold, Superstar - all used 3 times (pink on has a chip on it, please ask for extra photos) - £2.50 each or £6 for all 3



NYC Lipstick in Villainous Red (used twice) and Sugarplum (never used) - £1 each
Makeup Academy lipstick in deep red - used twice - 50p or free with any other lip product purchace
Essence lipstick in On the catwalk - used 3 times - £1.50
Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in Heather shimmer - used twice - £2
Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in Pink blush (old packaging) - used once - £2


The Body Shop satsuma body lotion (60ml, never used) and shower gel (60ml used once) - £2 each
The Body Shop satsuma lip balm - used twice - £1
The Body Shop toffee lip balm - never used - £1
The Body Shop Cocoa body butter (50ml) - never used - £2.50
The Body Shop Almond body butter (200ml) - used twice - £6



The Body Shop Tea tree pore minimiser - never used - £4
The Body Shop Aloe vera soothing gel - used twice - £4



Burt's Bees Replenishing body bar - never used - £4
Olay essentials complete care moisturiser - about 60% left - £3
Johnson's baby first touch moisturising lotion - about 80% left - £3
Possibility Marshmallow frosting body lotion and shower gel set - opened but never used - £3
Avon Winter rose bubble bath - never used - £2



Pretty Polly fashion tights - never worn - £3



Avon gold jewelled necklace never worn, all in box - £4



H&M Blue tile print blouse, size 12 - £4


Red herring from Debenhams daisy print, button down dress, size 12 - £6






If you're after more clothes and accessories, follow my depop account - penniesforapound - and if you message me with the code PFAPBS you can get 10% off anything on my page!

Thanking you,


Naomi




You Might Also Like

0 comments