Collection Haul Ft Primark, H&M and more.

05:33:00

Why, hello there...

I'm going away on Sunday for just under a week so I went out to buy a few new bits and pieces (and I haven't has a good look around Primark in a while). I have to say I wasn't overly impressed with Primarks current selection but I got a few essentials, as well as a few beauty things and something from H&M. So here's what I got...



First off is the 'Miami Geo' bedding which you can see in the background from Primark. I've seen quite a few bloggers with this bedding and I really like the design of it. It also has a reverse of a white background with grey dots and it goes great in my bedroom, and was only £11 for a double! Next up it this monochrome t-shirt skater dress from Primark. I love this style of dress as it's really comfortable and casual and was only £5.
From H&M I got this white cotton shirt for £14.99 (available here). My favourite top is my blue cotton shirt so I thought I would pick up a white one, although this style is a little different as the buttons only go half way down and has two pockets on the front and will be great for spring/summer.
A few essentials from Primark. I always pick up one of their spaghetti string vests and I wear them quite a lot and  they're only £1.80. I also got some black drawstring shorts for £3. I'm planning on wearing these over my bikini bottoms as there's an indoor swimming pool.


From Poundland I got a new nail polish from the Makeup Gallery range in Mushroom Magic. I also picked up a travel size shaving foam.
From Superdrug I picked up two of the MUA matte lipsticks in Scarlet Siren (here) and Wild berry (here) £1 each to replace my old ones as I love these lipsticks.
Finally from Primark I picked up this elephant bracelet for £2.50. I don't own any nice bracelets any more as I got rid a lot of them and this one is really cute so I thought why not?

That's all for this post, 
What have you picked up recently?


Thanking you,

Naomi.

x




You Might Also Like

2 comments