Depop make up Haul FT Bourjois and Maybelline.

10:42:00

Why, hello there...

Depop is a great app where you can sell and buy all your unwanted items from clothing to make up. I thought I'd share some of the things I've picked up from there is the past couple of days (which all happen to be mascaras). If you have Depop leave your username in the comments and I'll follow you. Mine is Penniesforapound.






First off I picked up the new Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara for £4 and it's only been used twice (I washed the brush before use). I've been wanting to try this as it looks like it could be a dupe for the Benefit Roller lash which I love. At the moment it looks a little wet so I might need to wait for  it to dry a bit. Normally this retails for £7.99. Click here for link.


Next up we have the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde mascara. This has been on my wishlist for so long and I've been saving up my boots points to get this, but I found this one on Depop for only £4.50 and it said it's never been used! I've tried it a few time and so far so good. This normally retails for £9.99. Click here for link.


Finally we have Maybellines Brow drama sculpting brow mascara. This is what I use on a day to day basis so I thought I might as well see if I can get it a bit cheaper. There wasn't many in the shade dark brown but I did find this one for £4 never used so only £1 cheaper than buying it from the shops, but every pound counts! If you would like a full review of this, let me know in the comments. Click here for link.


Just a quick post for today. Again if you have depop, let me know your username in the comments and I will give you a follow! You can get all of these from Boots who currently have their 3 for 2 so you can go out and get all 3 of these!


What's your favourite mascara?


Thanking you,


Naomi.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can indeed! Thanks, I'll give you a follow! xx

      Delete