Primark haul #2

06:31:00

Why, hello there...

I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that we now have an awesome Primark in Northampton. Although it is SO much bigger than our last one, I seem to spend all my money time in there, and this is the result of one of those trips.




I am a sucker for Primarks muti-packs of rings. I couldn't decide between these two so I got them both as I've thrown out a load of my old rings. These cost me £4.50 for 14 rings which isn't bad at all! 


Annoyingly enough I foudn my nail clippers when I got back home after buying these, but £1 for 3 different sized clippers is pretty good, so now I have a back up in case I loose one and these ones look quite pretty. And a bog standard hair brush for £1


I saw this T-Shirt on the manikin in the display and thought it looked really nice. The neck is a little tight for my liking buts it's great for lounging round the house in and it was only £4.


Just a little haul but I'm sure I'll be back in there again soon!

What have you bought from Primark recently?


Thanking you,

Naomi

x




Want to see another Primark haul? Check out this one!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I am actually really disappointed in the new Primark - it still feels so squished in though an improvement on the old one. But I'll still travel over to MK! x

    NINEGRANDSTUDENT: A Student Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the MK one too! Yeah but it does seem a lot tidier and there's a much better range than the old one xx

      Delete
  2. The t-shirt is cool! I bought some nice pajamas in Primark last week and a few bits but not much to writehome about sadly!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it! I like the looks of some of their pyjama sets, I'll have to have another brows next time I'm there! xx

      Delete
  3. I loveeee what you picked up and their packs of rings are so cute and such good value. I keep putting stuff down at the moment as it's too expensive really like £14 per top, what is happening :( xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I almost picked up a dress but it was £13 and for primark thats pretty expensive! xx

      Delete