Decoration Wishlist #BigBlogmasProject2014

11:59:00

Why, hello there...

I keep on asking my mum when are we putting our christmas decorations up? I've actually already put a few things up in my room but these are a few bits that might inspire your decor this year!

Decoration Wishlist
1. Matalan Knitted Cushion - £14 If you read my last post, you'll know it's all about keeping cosy and this is the perfect audition for christmas. It's not one of the tackier cushions that's out there so if you so wished, you could have it around all winter or even all year!

2. ASDA Hanging decorations - £2 These cute little decorations can be hung on wardrobe handles, on your bed frames, on the christmas tree, around your mirror, anywhere basically!

3. Ikea Red christmas lantern - £2.54 Perfect for indoors or outdoors on a winters evening!

4. Topshop Lipstick tree decoration - £8. There is so many beauty baubles on the market at the moment, but this is one of the cheaper ones. This could be put on your tree but could also be a little stocking filler!

5. Origins christmas bauble gift set - £12 Although this is advertised and made to look like a bauble, I suspect it will be to heavy to hang on the tree! So this would make a great present for someone, but could be simply placed under the tree until christmas as it still looks great as a decoration.

6. Next Lit campaign berry heart - £20  Although this is a little pricier, it does loos incredibly pretty! This could be your modern version of your holly wreath on your front door.

7. Soap and Glory Merry kiss much - £5 Another great beauty bauble, this one would be great for hanging on the tree as it's a lot smaller, but again would be a great stocking filler.

8. Matalan Noel letter blocks - £6 Very cute for your living room/dining room/bedroom, and they are a little bit more related to reason for christmas.

9. Next Felt christmas bunting - £10 I've actually got a christmas banner from poundland of all places! Mine is just the letter rather than bunting but this would be great to hang across mirrors, door frames, anywhere you wish!

10. B&Q White string lights - £7 Again I've actually got a couple of packs of star shaped lights from poundland which I have across my bed frame, but these ones can obvously go on your tree or maybe use them outside.


I hope this has given you some inspiration for your decorations this year and a few places to find amazing bargains for decoration!


What's on your Decoration wishlist?


Thanking you,

Naomi

x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to have my own place so i can just decorate everything, i love these choices x
    Love VictoriaJanex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, then I could have them up as early as I wanted! xx

      Delete