Beauty Haul - #BigBlogmasProject2014

12:47:00

Why, hello there...

This year I finally made it to the sales on boxing day! I did have to walk so now my feet hurt but it was definitely worth it in the end. As like last year I will be doing 3 hauls; a beauty haul, a primark haul, and a fashion haul. So to start off, here's my beauty haul!





Seventeen Lip Crayon gift set - £5 in sale. This was second on my wishlist to the Clinique whole lotta chubby set but they sold out of them before christmas. Although a little cheaper they still seem to be very pigmented and for only £5 for 4 lip crayons, I couldn't pass on the bargain! 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipstick in Nude-ist - £9. These have been on my wishlist for so long and I'm glad I've finally got one! They're a little expensive but I had a boots gift card so I thought I would treat myself.




The Body Shop Hemp Hand cream set - £4 in sale.
Aloe protecting restoring mask + Aloe cooling gel gift set - £15
Shower Lillie - £1 in sale.

In terms of deals, the Body Shop is pretty good unfortunately I completely forgot about most of them! There is currently a code for 30% off non-sale items which I forgot to bring with me. Also when you spend £5 or more on your receipt you get £10 off a £25 spend, so you only have to spend £15 so I could have got a lot more for even less! Oh well, looks like it's another trip back to the body shop...



Colgate electric tooth brush - £4.50
Superdrug Hydra eye serum - 99p in clearance
Leafy and Lovely cooling eye mask - £2 in sale
St Ives Invigorating scrub - £1.99 on offer


That's all for this post! If there is any products you would like reviewing let me know in the comments!


What have you got in the sale?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The Clinique Whole Lotta Chubby set was sold out in my local boots too:( The seventeen lip set looks great however!
    I got an Origins sample set for £20 down from £35ish, so please with it!

    www.atouchofpastels.blogspots.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost got an origins set, But by that time I had already spent my money :') xx

      Delete