Collective Haul - Poundland, The Body Shop.

11:17:00

Why, hello there...

1. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had a very busy week at work and haven't had time to take photos while the sun is actually up. 2. The pictures in this post aren't great as it was getting dark when I took them so I've had to edit them quite a bit. 3. Hope you enjoy this haul!



Most of this is a new range of makeup poundland has brought out but there are a few other bits and bobs and some thing from the body shop. 


The Body shop cocoa butter (normally £5) but free as I got a new Love Your Body card as mine expired. I also got the Tea Tree Cool and creamy wash for only £2 as I had a Body Shop gift voucher in my Glamour magazine. This is the third tube I've got through so it's definitely one of my holy grail products! Also in the Glamour magazine you got a free Nails Inc. nail polish, I went for Marylebone Mews which is a purple toned grey, perfect for this time of the year. 


I won't go into too much detail with these products as I will be doing a full post on them, but from the new Poundland makeup range I got a pressed powder, blush, and 2 eye shadows.


(Really bad photo, sorry!) I also got from the range a lipstick, mascara, 2 nail polishes and a foundation.


I was really happy to find this The Kooks cd as well in poundland as I've been um-ing and ah-ing as to whether to buy this album, but I found it for a pound which is great! I also found this acrylic lipstick holder which is great for a pound, as for brands like muji you can be paying up to £25 for acrylic storage.



That's all for this haul, make sure you stick around for another post all about the poundland makeup range!

Thanking you,

Naomi

x


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wow you got some really good - can't believe there was an album by the kooks in there! i'm going to need to take a look in there for acrylic storage because i've wanted some muji storage forever!!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might have a few other acrylic things, I'm not sure, but really glad I found this! xx

      Delete
  2. AMAZING that you found the kooks in poundland, sometimes there are some real gems- I once found gossip girl. I sooo need a new body shop card, how did you get the cream for free?! xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! such a great steal! It comes as a free gift when you ask for a new card! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm really interested in the Poundland makeup, looking forward to a review :) x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow you got some absolute bargains I'm jealous!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete