Farfetch | The Root of Fashion.

08:54:00

Why, hello there...


I was recently contacted by the lovely Laurren from Farfetch.com who showed me their new widget which helps you find your style of boutiques from across the world. At first I was reluctant to feature the company on my blog as it all about very high-end fashion and not so affordable. But me and Laurren discussed how high street fashion is inspired by major fashion designers and how most main fashion trends come from the runway. So in this post I've done a little wishlist featuring some of the main trends we're seeing in the high-street but with pieces direct from the runway!



Helmut Lang Layered multi print dress. Monochrome + Layering.

Chloe Boxy biker jacket. Classic leather jacket.

MSGN Oversized grey coat. Oversized coats.


I really love all these pieces (not so much the price tags, but we'll ignore them for now) and you can see where high-streets have got their inspiration from for the most popular trends for the moment. 
Below is the widget that Farfetch have created. Simply follow the instruction and find some amazing places all over the world that are perfect for your style!









Hopefully you'll have lots of fun with this widget! This post is a bit different to what I normally do but hopefully you've enjoyed it!


What's on your high-end wishlist?


Thanking you,

Naomi

x







This post is NOT sponsored, all views are my own. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments