Up-cycled Make up storage.

09:17:00

Why, hello there...

I've been meaning to do this post for a while and finally got round to taking the photos the other day. I don't have the typical Muji drawers or Ikea furniture so I thought I would share some of my recycled make up storage and maybe give you some ideas of how to store your make up!


(should really clean my brushes...)




First of all we have my Lipstick/lip balm box. I got this box a couple of years ago as part of a nail polish gift set from the Fearne collection. It is so sturdy and has such a pretty pattern on it! It's probably the size of a regular Muji drawer and as you can see it stores my lipsticks really well all in a line. If you want to see more of my lipsticks, check out my lipstick collection here!



Next up we have this tin, which is actually a tin that had chocolates from Aldi in! It's a nice size and I keep all my back-ups/extras in here. Again it's really sturdy and has a really nice design.



Finally we have these cute little Jam jars I personalised! As you can see in the first picture, the little ones hold my nail files and liners and the bigger one holds my brushes. If you wanted to re-create something like this, there is plenty of different sizes/shapes of jam jars or you can buy them from craft stores. I also did a post on these which you can check out here.


Hope this post has given you some inspiration so you don't have to fork out for expensive storage solutions!

How do you store your make-up?


Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like that you're makeup collection storage is very unusual and affordable. Who would have thought that a choc/biccie tin could be so mult-purposeful. Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to reuse my tins in future. I'm now following you on Twitter, BL and GFC. Please check out my blog and if youl like what you see, follow me too :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks, glad you like it! thank you for the follows! I will deffo check out your blog! xx

      Delete