Guest Post | Every day make-up must haves.

09:06:00

Top 5 | Every day make-up must haves


Hello! I'm Sophie, from sophierosee.com and Naomi has let me write on her beautiful blog today! So lets crack on! I wasn't sure what to write about, so I opted for a post I have had in mind for a while, my top must haves for your every day make-up. I am nosey so I love reading posts like these.

Rimmel Match perfection has become my new 'go-to# foundation, it does the perfect pale shade for me, and i find it gives me a beautiful, natural, dewy finish. Just like I love! This goes really well with the foundation actually, the Rimmel cheek tint, this one is in radiant rose, it gives a nice little bit of colour to our cheeks, it's very natural and subtle. The Collection extreme liner is amazing, I wear it most days, it's just a little felt tip en, style eye liner, and it's perfect for a quick application! Along with that I love to prep my lips with the Farmaline lip balm, and then a nice little swipe of my Top shop lip stick in Beatnik, it's a beautiful purple tinted take on a natural lip colour!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments