Skincare/Makeup Sample Haul.

13:21:00

Why, hello there...

As I explained in my last post, a few weeks ago I went to a blogger meet up (see the post here) and said I would show you what we got in our goody bags, courtesy of Jess from Dungarees and Donuts! Hope you enjoy!



I was so excited to see these beauty products!! First of all I love my MUA matte lipstick in Wild berry so I was very excited to receive the red one! Then it got even better when I saw we had a miniature They're Real by benefit! This is my first high end product and it's only a sample...haha but I love it! We also got MUA Cover and conceal yellow tones concealer, GOSH black crackle nail polish, Nanshy blending brush and a Busy Bees Soy wax tart melt in Angel.


Next we had some skin bits and bobs. First of all we had a Body Polish from NSPA which I probably will keep for hoildays as it's a travel size sample. We also had some tiny samples from B which is exclusive to Superdrug. I'm hoping t do a review of these soon so look out for them. Not skin related but a little something for the fashion bloggers, some Navy blue fabric dye from Dylon. Personally I'm very happy with this as I always find my jeans are fading and my favourite jeans are navy blue so this will be very useful! We also got Neal&Wolf shampoo and conditioner samples, Superdrug Detoxifying dead sea mineral mask (full size) and Nair Hair removal cream (full size).


Finally we got loads of free samples from a company called Green People. They even gave us a booklet about the company and the different products they sell. The samples included a shower gel, sun lotion and make up remover so I'm definitely looking forward to trying all these out!



That's all for this post! If you've tried any of these products let me know in the comments! Also I'll be doing a Lush haul as we got loads of lovely free samples as well as a few things I bought while we were there. Again a massive thank you to Jess for organising the meet up and getting an AMAZING goody bag!

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments