Review | MUA Matte lipstick - Wild Berry.

12:41:00

Why, hello there...

So I found my new favourite beauty product! I bring you, the Matte lipstick by MUA in Wild Berry.


As you can see, the writing is starting to wear off already, which shows you how much I use this! The packaging overall isn't the greatest as the lid isn't very tight and is prone to falling off, and I'm not too keen on the white. But it is only £1 so I can't really complain too much. Also the coloured bit at the end is actually the same as the product inside so you don't have to guess what's inside using stickers which are often no where near the actual colour.

Although the product looks very dark, it actually comes out a lot 'sheerer', which even though it's meant to be matte, I prefer this. It gives such a great colour which isn't do daring for the day but can also be built up to make a more vibrant colour for the evenings. 


This swatch was just a few strokes so you can see how it can be built up. It isn't completely matte but it definitely isn't 'shiny' like some lipsticks can be. On the other hand it doesn't last particularly long. If I want it to stay a bit longer I put a lip balm on under (normally baby lips cherry me) but this does mean it doesn't have a matte finish, although this doesn't really bother me.
I'm going to be doing a current lipstick collection post soon so make sure you look out for that!

Overall a fantastic product, amazing colour at such a great price! Really want to try the nude one in this collection.
You can get this lipstick from superdrug for £1



Have you tried the MUA £1 matte lipsticks?



Thanking you,

Naomi

x


don't forget to check out my blog sale! x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I generally love MUA lipsticks since the pigmentation is amazing, but when i swatched this in superdrug it felt a bit waxy, I might try the pinky shade one though!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a bit like that when you first use it, but it does soften up as you use it :) the pinkone does look nice! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try these, but everytime I go to my local superdrug they've all been tampered with! I will keep a look out!! Great post lovely xx

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MUA counter does seem to be rather messy! If you can't find one, they're nearly always in stock on the superdrug website :) x

      Delete