Review | St Grape Aqua bliss Bath scrub.

12:54:00

Why, hello there...

I know I'm a bit late on the band wagon, but I've been testing this out for a month and wanted to share it with you! I won the St grape competition to win one of their scrubs, so I thought I would give you a review of it!



First of all I was very impressed with the packaging it came in. It's such a pretty box and it even comes in a cute tissue paper wrapping to protect it. I kept it in the box until I got round to using it!



To be perfectly honest, I was a little bit disappointed with the actual product packaging. I was expecting it to be glass, but it was frosted plastic. I guess glass wouldn't be practical in case it smashed, but I found this a little 'tacky' (sorry!).



I'm not a particular fan of the smell, which was really annoying. It kind of smells like musky - something your grandma would use. Some people have described it as a smell you might find in a spa, but I'm not sure about this. The company says this product it uses all natural products and it's hand made which is kind of a bonus, but I'm more concerned whether the product actually does the job.
The granules are very fine, which is good for sensitive skin or for just a normal scrub, but if you want to get rid of some serious dry skin, this isn't for you. It sort of turns into a creamy substance and runs down my legs. But if you have sensitive skin it's really good.
The amount you get for the price isn't particularly impressive, but I guess because it 'au-natural' it is going to cost a bit more. It's normally £12 for 150g which isn't a massive amount, but again I guess you pay for the natural products and it's hand made.

Over all it's not too bad, but I still want to try a soap and glory one to see how they compare.

What do you think of St Grape products?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments