Review | Revlon Colour burst Lip Butter - Macaroon.

13:01:00

Why, hello there...

I bought this Lip butter from Superdrug (check out my beauty haul here) as it's been on my wishlist for quite some time now! It's my first Lip butter so I thought I would give it a review!



Mine is in the shade 'Macaroon'. It's a pinky brown colour and also has a tiny bit of glitter/shimmer in it. I'm not a massive fan of the shimmer, but there isn't much of it so it's bearable and still wearable (yes, that rhymes). The formula is really nice and glides on really well and it's really soft, hence the 'butter' name. I'm not overly keen on the diamond, cushion effect on the packaging, but the fact it reflects the colour is really nice and it's really sleek.



It's not quite as dark as the picture suggests (can you tell I was cold when I took this picture). The colour doesn't really last very long on your lips but this doesn't bother me too much. It's very easy to apply and even when it wears off you don't have to worry about it looking flaky. 
You can buy them here and they're currently only £5 in superdrug.

What do you think about the Revlon Lip butters?

Thanking you,

Naomi 

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments