The Only Palette I Own! - #BigBlogmasProject

13:28:00

Why, hello there...

I only own 1 palette. Yep. 1. And it was a gift. If you've seen my Christmas Wishlist post you would have seen that I'm hopefully going to purchase the Sleek au natural palette. But for now I'm going to share with you this (sorry for the poor quality of photos...)



This Accessorize palette was part of a gift set I got a while ago for Christmas. I never really used to wear eye shadow, but I found this in my drawer a while ago and really liked it! The colours marked are the ones I use the most as the other colours are a bit 'garish' for every day use, but they are really pretty! I would never normally go for a product that's not from an actual make-up brand, but the quality is great! The set also came with a lip gloss and false eye lashes and the packaging is really pretty, so I would suggest having a look at their gift sets!





What palettes do own/love?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't seen this palette before but I love the colour selection! I only have an mua one hardly use shadows xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete