The Sunshine Award!

13:38:00

Why, hello there...


I've been nominated for a sunshine award! I was nominated by Chloe at Reality Leaves lots to image, you should all check her out!

The Rules
You have to include a picture of the sunshine award.
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them.
Also, let the bloggers know you nominated them.

Lets go!


Random facts:

1. I have a dog called Poppy because she was born on poppy day.
2. My dream job would be a stage actress
3. I'm hopefully going to uni to do a course in acting
4. When I was 7/8 I tripped up my own feet and had my wrist in a cast for a week!
5. My favourite artist is either Lewis Watson or Lauren Aquilina
6. I can play guitar, flute, tiny bit on piano and I sing
8. I first started using make up in year 9
9. I LOVE sweet and sour chicken
10. Every time I go into paperchase, I have to buy a ball point pen
11. I'm a christian



Chloe's Questions:

1. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
I don't have one...

2. What is your favourite TV show?
Doctor who, all the way!

3. Which song is your guilty pleasure?
Anything by Busted

4. If a movie about your life was being made, who would you want to play you?
Anna Kendrick

5. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went out to dinner with a big bunch of friends

6. Do you have a nickname?
Nam nam or something else which takes too long to explain!

7. What are you most scared of?
Water rides - fear of drowning

8. What is your favourite thing to blog about (beauty/fashion/lifestyle etc)
Beauty

9.What beauty product could you not live without?
Foundation, my skin is terrible!

10. What is your staple autumn/winter makeup look?
Don't really have one, whatever I'm feeling like!

11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Meeting new people who enjoy the same thing!


My Questions:

1. What's your favourite season?
2. Favourite colour?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What's your favourite make up brand?
5. If you could meet any famous person who would it be?
6. Favourite kind of music?
7. What's your favourite thing to do apart from blogging?
8. Can you play any musical instruments?
9. Favourite youtuber?
10. If you could live anywhere, where would you go?
11. Favourite blogger?


I tag everyone who has read this! Hope you've enjoyed finding out a bit more about me!

Thanking you,

Naomi


You Might Also Like

0 comments