Recent Beauty Purchases.

09:33:00

Why, hello there...

Just thought I'd show you some bargains I've picked up recently!


I've really been getting into the Alberto Balsam range, they all smell so good and do the job, also they're only £1 a bottle! This glittery nail polish was from a small shop down near me called amazing savings (a bit like its a gift but its an independent shop). It's by a brand called 'La Femme' which I think I've heard of. It was only £1 and so far it's brilliant, so can't complain! This Nip + Fab body butter was in Saver for only £2! It's normally £8 at boots, but I have heard somewhere that they might be discontinuing this one. I will hopefully be doing a full review on it soon!

Just a quick little post! Have you tried any of these products? 

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments