NOTD | Nails Inc. Chancery Lane Beaded polish.

14:14:00

Why, hello there...


Nails Inc, Chancery Lane, £12


This is a mixed review. I just LOVE this colour and the way it looks on my nails. It is so pretty, but it comes off so so so easy! I put it on during the day and that night, one of the nails had completely come off and also quite a few were chipped. I was so annoyed!! I will definitely just be sticking to a glitter topcoat instead of an all in one. I have another nails inc polish which I adore so I was really disappointed with this one. I didn't buy this someone gave it to me, I can't justify £12 for a nail polish, but I personally wouldn't advise investing in this, it's only really useful for parties and nights out instead of wearing it for the week.

Do you like nails inc.? 

Thanking you, 

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. your nails look amazing!
    love the colour!

    Laura xox
    http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete