Baby Lips | Cherry Me Review.

12:25:00

Why, hello there...

I've had Baby Lips - Cherry me for just over a week and been using it all week instead of my usual MUA power pout. Hopefully this review is helpful to someone!



Maybelline Baby Lips, Cherry Me, £2.49 (introductory price)

As soon as I got it out the packet, I noticed that the packaging is very 'flimsy'. But I soon looked passed this when I smelt it! It smells so good! I normally don't really like cherry-smelling-stuff, but I love this! It's also a very pretty colour. Because it's a lip balm it's only tinted, but it's so nice! I unfortunately have to say that when I started using it, it actually dried my lips out a bit. But I've carried on using it and it's turned out to be quite good for what it is. It's not a good product if you already have dry lips, but it's good for keeping your lips moisturised, and also gives a pop of colour too. Overall pretty good for the price hey are!

What's your view on Baby lips? Which is your favourite one?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love a good lip balm! Nice that it smells good but no good for me as I have very very dry lips :(

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear :( well, you could try the hydrate one? that is more of a lip balm than a tinted balm :) x

      Delete
  2. I wasn't impressed with baby lips, I have the hydrate one but doesn't do a great deal for my lips! I'm still tempted with a tinted one too though, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're not the best for hydrating, but this one is great just as a tint :) x

      Delete