Randoms Haul - Primark, River Island, Body care.

09:55:00

Why, hello there...

First of all I'm sorry I haven't been doing more regular posts. I've been very busy this last week so I haven't had much time to plan anything. Secondly, if you're reading this Joel, don't read any further because your present is on here!
I went in to town the other day to pick up a few bits and ended up buying a few extras. I haven't got much money at the moment so there isn't a great deal, but there's a few thinks I would like to show you.





Thermal Flask - Primark - £2.00, reduced from £2.50

I've been wanting to get one of these for a while, but they were slightly reduced so I thought why not? Just thought they were really cute and I can use it for early mornings at 6th form and when I go to Uni. They had a leopard print and a moustache print one, but I think they have other prints available in larger stores.
Eye lash curlers - Body Care - £1.25

I've noticed a big increase in people using eye lash curlers on here and youtube, so I thought I'd see what all the hype is about. These were pretty cheap and also they come with a spare rubber part. Hopefully I'll be doing a post on whether eye lash curlers are all they're hyped up to to be, so look out for that!
Technic nail varnish - Body Care - £1

This was such a great find. The body care's own brand 'Technic' is really cheap and affordable. I really wanted a cherry red shade for the autumn and this is such a nice colour! I'll hopefully be doing a post on great nail polish under £2, so hopefully this will be included.

Men's Bracelets - River Island - £4

Just a present for my friend Joel, 2 bracelets, £4. not much else to say.

London umbrella - Primark - £4

Well, when you live in England you need one all year round.
Bible reading notes - christian book shop - £4

Needed some more, loving these ones so far. Perfect for young adult christians.

Not a massive/great haul, but hopefully this has given you an idea of what's to come on this blog!
What other posts would you like to see? Let me know in the comments.

Thanking you,

Naomi

x












You Might Also Like

0 comments