Quidco Opinions - Money for answering questions?!

10:51:00

Why, hello there...

So I love Quidco. 
I just wanted to let you know about a new venture that Quidco has launched. It's called 'Quido Opinions' where you can answer a bunch of surveys and get paid to do them. Yes. Paid to answer questions. The surveys don't always offer a lot of money. But the more you answer, and the more effort you put into the survey the more money you can get.
If you want to find out more about how to make money from Quidco (which includes making money from shopping online) I've done another post on it which you can see if you click here
Create an account by clicking on the logo below:


I am NOT being paid to say this, I genuinely just wanted to tell you about this.

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments