My Baptism!

07:21:00

Why, hello there...

I've been meaning to write this post for a while, but I'm finally getting round to doing it! 
Last week I got baptised! Loads of people have been saying 'haven't you been baptised before?' or 'weren't you baptised when you were born?'. For my church it's a bit different. We can be dedicated/christened when we're born, but we have the choice to be baptised when we're older and we feel ready.It's just to show the church that you're committed to the church, and it's a pretty big celebration! Anyhoo, it was easily one of the best weekends I've ever had because all my friends (with a few exceptions who couldn't make it down, we missed you lots) came down for the day or for the weekend which was so much fun! you were all so kind and generous and I got some lovely cards and prezzies!




Me and Joel singing + baptism

As you can see I got quite a few books on daily devotions, but I'm sure they will all be put to good use! The Card at the top was made by my beautiful best friend Grace out of an old bible, it's so cool! She also got me the book in the top left corner, the ring and the cross bracelet in the bottom left (both from Accessorize), they're so pretty! Thank you to everyone who got me a present or a card, they're all still up in my living room! (I did have a box of chocolates, but most of them are gone now...)
If it wasn't for Helter Skelter and the amazing people I've met over the last year, I probably wouldn't be in the place that I am now. I can't say how much I appreciate them all.

Just a quick post! If you have any questions or would like to know more, my email is in the links|contacts page at the top of the blog!

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I know this Post is a Little Late for the Occasion but I wanted to Congratulate you on your Baptism! That is the Most Important Decision Anyone Will Ever Make in Their Life! I'm so Glad that you have Come to Know the Lord as your Savior! I know I am a Much Happier Person Now that I have a Close Relationship with God! It's So Sad that in Some areas of the World People Don't Even Know the Word of God! What's Worse is the ones who Turn their Back on God! I really Applaud you for your Hard Work on Your Blogs but More Importantly for the Great Influence You May Have on Some of the Young Women who Read Them! I'm New to this Site but I really enjoy it! Peace & Love, Jana Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much, Jana! That really means a lot! Nice to see someone with similar beliefs on my blog :) xx

      Delete