Mini Beauty Haul.

07:31:00

Why, hello there...

I am pretty excited about this haul, so I wont blabber on for too long and just show you what I got!

17 lasting fix nail polish, Forever, £2.99
Boots slanted tweezers, 90p (buy 1 get 1 half price)
Alberto Balsam Shampoo, Juicy green Apple, £1
Maybelline Baby Lips, Cherry Me, £2.50 (introductory price)
Perfume Bottle, Charity shop, £2.50





There was a great offer at boots over the weekend for buy 1 get 1 half price, and I needed some new tweezers so I thought I would treat myself to a new nail polish! I've had one of 17 nail polishes before but it went really gunky after about 6 months, but I thought I'd have another go at them and this neutral shade is really nice! 


I love fruity scented stuff, and I've never tried Alberto Balsam shampoo before, and for a pound, I thought why not!


I FEEL LIKE A REALY BEAUTY BLOGGER NOW! I've finally got my hands on maybelline's Baby lips! incredibly late on the bandwagon but I finally got one! Hopefully I'll put a review up soon!


This was a great little find in a charity shop. I sometimes get samples of perfumes through the post or in magazines, so this little bottle is perfect for keeping the samples in! Also it looks really pretty on my shelf!

Hope you enjoyed this little post, have you done any hauls recently? Have you tried any of these products?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I bought the same baby lips the other day! Can't wait to try it :)
    Bx
    Bubbly B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll hopefully be doing a review soon so look out for that! :) x

      Delete