Are Eye Lash Curlers necessary?

10:54:00

Why, hello there...

I've noticed a sudden boom in the amount of people using eye-lash curlers recently, but I've always been a bit sceptical about them. Do they actually do anything or make a difference? Or are they an over-rated product? Lets find out...

Technic Eye lash Curlers, Bodycare, £1.25


Without eye-lash curlers         |        With eye-lash curlers
Without curlers + Mascara      |     With curlers + Mascara


My eyes look hilarious in these, plus my camera isn't great quality so I apologise for this, but you get the general gist of it.
You can see a definite difference in the first 2 photos, but personally i can't really tell much difference on the last 2. There is bit of a lift but it's not a massively noticeable difference. Maybe I haven't done it right or maybe I just need some practise, or they would be useful for fake eyelashes? I'm not particularly impressed by them, but maybe if I use them more I'll start to like them.

What's your experiences with eye-lash curlers been like? Do you use them? Any advice for me? Let me know in the comments!

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments