Tiny Health/Beauty Haul.

05:06:00

Why, Hello there...

So, I haven't done an actual beauty post in a while so I thought I might as well show you the things I've bought recently. It's not a lot but I thought I would show you anyway.

Rescue Oil - £1
Sponge - £2.89
Boots Essentials Cucumber eye gel - £1.50
17 Berry Crush Lip stain - £2.49 (Clearance - half price) 

I saw a blog post on this product somewhere (sorry, can't remember the blogger) saying that this was a great dupe for Bio-Oil. I got this from the Pound store which is great considering Bio-Oil normally costs about £5.99 for 60ml. I used to use it for my eczema because it's great at getting rid of scars, so I will let you know how well this dupe works!


I have wanted a Lip stain for so long, and I found this one in the clearance for only £2.49 down from £4.99! Unfortuantly I have no idea what the name/shade of this one is but it's a deep reddy pink which is really nice. Personally I don't tend to go for bright colours but wiping away the excess and just leaving the stain on has worked really well! Also I love just using the Balm by itself.


This is a new product for me. Because I get quite puff eyes and dark circles I've been using the Aveeno Eye brightening cream which I've recently ran out of. It was quite expesive though, so I thought I would try something different. So far so good! Being a Gel it's really refreshing and light, It doesn't smell to much of cucumber but just enough to be light and delicate. Hopefully this will do the trick!

Hope you've enjoyed this! Have you tried any new products recently? Let me know in the comments!

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments