Please follow me!!!!!

11:23:00

Why, Hello there...

2 posts in one day, doing pretty well m'thinks. 
This is just a very quick post appealing for you to follow this blog, yes that's you reading this now.
Someone needs to follow me! just one follower to kick it off! I don't know whether people cant follow me for some reason, but i really just want some followers :')
no one follows a blog with no followers at a glance because they assume its rubbish. I hope that my blog isn't rubbish. I know its early days and I know that some people have read some of my posts, so I just need someone to support and follow me.

thanking you, you lovely reader,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm just starting out too, you've now got one follower!

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete