Liebster Blogger Award!

07:40:00

I was nominated for a Liebster Blogger Award by Charley at Ramblings of A Beauty Blogger, thank you so much! The Liebster Award is a blogger award exclusively for those with less than 200 followers. 
Here are the rules for receiving the award:
1. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked from the person who nominated you.
2. Think of 10 questions of your own to ask some other bloggers.
3. Choose 10 other bloggers to nominate and send them a comment or message letting them know you've nominated them and they must have less than 200 followers!



These were the questions I was asked:

1. Where are you from?
I'm from Northampton whoch is in the Midlands in England.



2. How long have you been blogging?

2 weeks, so not long at all!



3. The all important question: tea or coffee?

Tea, got to be British!



4. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take three things (beauty or other), what would they be?

shampoo - because I can not stand it when my hair is 'dirty', my guitar and a boat - so I can get back again? ;)



5. When did you first start using makeup?

I was quite a late bloomer compared to everyone else. I first started properly using foundation when I was about 14, since then I've just used basics like power, foundation, mascara e.c.t



6. Do you have any pets, what are their names?

I have a dog called Poppy because she was born on poppy day!



7. If you could have any beauty product delivered to your door right this second, what would it be?

Either Revlons lip butters or Revlons just bitten kissable Balm. I've really wanted to try these for ages! 



8. Do you prefer summer or autumn/winter polish?

Autumn. I love wearing dark, emerald Greens and deep purples.


9. What is your favourite colour?

Purple and a general colour, but in therms of clothes any kind of Blue suits me really well.



10.What is that one must-have product you own and why?

My Natual Collection shineaway foundation. It's cheap and it does the job pretty well, and I always wear it, even through the summer. I dont have the best skin ever by a long shot!


These are the people I'm tagging:

(sorry if you've already been nominated by someone else!)

and anyone else who's reading this with fewer than 200 followers! (I don't follow many people and most of them have over 200 followers haha). Send me a link to your page so I can see your answers!

These are my questions to you:

1. Where are you from?
2. Who is your favourite youtuber?
3. If you could only use 1 brand of make-up for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What's you're favourite music genre? Give an example of who you like in that genre.
5. Lip gloss or lipstick?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What has been your favourite/most memorable birthday/christmas e.c.t present?
8. Favourite Zoo animal?
9. Beauty blogs or Fashion blogs?
10. best place you've been on holiday?


Hope you have fun with these!


Thanking you,


Naomi


x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I like this blog post! think its cute how your dogs called poppy aww haha.

    Check out my recent blog post please!
    http://katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thankyou so much for nominating me. I will get to those questions asap :-) :-)

    Cute blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! always great to get to know the blogger behind the blog. lovely blog as well, perhaps we could keep in contact and follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know on there if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete