First Ever Life Post!

11:53:00

Why, Hello there...

This is my first life blog post! Not sure if anyone's interested but ah well :) I'll start with school stuff then go on to explain this christian youth camp that I've mentioned in some previous posts.
I'm in my first year of A levels so i got my first set of results today! I wasn't expecting very good results but I'm happy with what I got: Psychology - A, Music - D, Gen. Studies+English lit.+Drama - C. I wanted to drop psychology and keep English. I didn't even think about dropping Music! I'm a bit worried that the school will try and make me take psychology, but we'll have to see. I'm hoping to apply to uni next year for an Acting course. The possibility of getting into these courses is pretty low because of the amount of the applicants that apply, some Uni's is only 6%! Hopefully I'll be ok, but the audition process looks quite gruelling. Ah well, got a year to get there yet!

I'm going on a christian youth camp this sunday. Most of you will think like an actual 'camp' site, but its not quite like that. For the camp I'm going on we have a massive group of 13-17 year olds all going to a boarding school for the week and have a massive variety of activities throughout the week. I LOVE going to these camps. There isn't any 'open' christians in my year and all the youth at my church are 2 years or more younger than me, so it's pretty hard being a christian in my environment. Going to these camps has helped me make new friends, and I actually met my bestest friend through one of these camps! Even though most of them live far away, I still have an amazing relationship with all the people I meet there. It might sound boring to some people, but we do do some awesome activities such as going to a snow centre, rock climbing, going shopping in Oxford and loads of other stuff on site. We have amazing worship time and just get to talk to everyone and help people out. It's a pretty amazing week! There's so many different camps to choose from, all run by a charitable trust called Scripture Union.


If you click on the logo it will take you to their website where you can find out more information on what they do and the different services they provide. Going away next week does mean I wont be blogging for a week, but I'm sure i will come back with some great posts to be posting. If you have any questions or anything just post in the comments below, or if it's more personal leave a comment asking for my e-mail and I will get back to you!

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments